Monday, December 17, 2012

Parties and whatnot

I had pretty much the funnest weekend ever....
Parties literally every evening, lots of very good friends, games, hanging out, ect.,. :D <3 
I hope you were expecting pictures! 'cause here they come! :D I narrowed it down to just a few...

Friday night was the party at our house. It was so much stinking fun. <3 <3 
A lot of my epic friends got to come and we had so much fun together! 
We played games and jumped on the trampoline in the dark and got wet 'cause it was raining and chatted about eveything and had loads of caffeine and laughed *so* much. 
I'm sure I have the best friends on the planet. 

Jonni pointed the camera at us and Emmaline (left) and I (right) hid while Ameron was her regular adorable self. haha. <3

here we go. :D 

the littler boys playing x-box in the boy's room...

Trampoline!!

Thayne, Daniel Dean, Me, Jon, and emmaline

Thanye, Daniel Dean, Daniel B., Me, Jonnah, and Hannah

so much fun. 
Saturday afternoon we went to the Springfield Symphony Matinee that they do. It was all pretty good music except I'm never fond of children's choirs, and The opera lady was awful. :/ 
Anywho, Wednesday evening was a party at s friend of ours' house. 
It was awesome! :D We played lots of Ninja, Around the world Ping-pong, Catch Phrase, and Capture the flag outside in the dark. It was a blast. except for that time when I tripped on the gravel road and skinned my hand on a great big rock....:P 

Catch Phrase!


NINJA! I'm not very good at that game, but it's terribly fun. 





I took this today and you can't see it very well, but that's my injury. lol. It looks quite a lot worse in real life...and it hurts like the dickens still...


Sunday afternoon/evening was my church's party. A pretty small party, which is expected since I come from a tiny little church, but it was fun! :D A bunch of us got together and played around on our instruments for a while, and one of the guys from church put together Jeopardy. 
Other than that it was just hanging out and some games and such. good times. 



Jeopardy! :) 

 Good times. Good times. :D 
Today I just babysat my little siblings all day wile Mum did her Christmas shopping.
it was boring. and a very long day. but It was nice not to have to get dressed up and prettied for a party. lol. 
~~~~~~~~~

Right now I'm just chatting with Noni and watching Prince of Persia with my family. 
Mum just got home and she brought me foods. goodgood foods! :D 
So I'm gonna sign off. 
Even though this post feels slightly lame...I just can't figure out why. O.o 

{xx}

8 comments:

  1. These were all awesome, I'm glad I got to finally see them since I hadda miss out on being there!! :'( <3 :D *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like it was an awesome weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parties are fun! And Ninja is fun, but I'm like you and a bit shoddy at it. I always get knocked out rather fast, but it is still fun. *Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun times!!! I wish I could have made it to Joe's party..... :( It looks like awesome fun!!! And this post was not lame!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could have been there too! We had a great time. :D
      I'm glad it isn't lame. ^_^ <3
      xx

      Delete
  5. Ahhh, looks like so much fun!
    Christmas time is the best. Like, legit.
    That must have been so fun to hang out and play all your instruments together! Are you the girl in the purple dress all the way to the left with the violin?
    I loooove the violin. It's probably my favorite even though I can't play it. xD
    Great post! (It totally wasn't lame. Just sayin. :))
    Merry Christmas!
    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's me! :) Actually, I wore three different purple dresses all three nights in a row. haha. :D I just realized that. Perhaps I should thin my purple collection? ;)
      Christmas time is absolutely the best. <3 <3 <3
      thank you!
      Merry Christmas back atcha!! <3 ^_^
      xx

      Delete

Comments make my day. True story.