Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve...

Merry Christmas Eve!
I hope it's been a lovely day for you so far! All we've done around here today is sleep in, clean house, bake, guess what the gifts wrapped under the tree could be, watch old tv shows, and look forward to tomorrow with loads of excitement.

With all the happiness and excitement though I'm feeling so very sad for the families of the two firemen who died in N.Y. today...The world is so messed up. It makes me sick. This country needs Christ *so* badly...

Anyways...

Last night was so nice. Me and my two older brothers, Daniel (21) and micah (19), and my little sister (16), went bowling with a friend and were the only people in the whole alley besides the guy working at the front desk. We bowled a few games and played some pool then went to Starbucks and got coffee. Starbucks closed early though so after we got our coffee the five of us went and sat in my brother's car where it was warm and just talked about anything and laughed so much. It was awesome. ^_^

I'm excited for tomorrow. :D 
Merry Christmas, bloggy people. 
<3





{xx}

3 comments:

  1. Your day sounds very wonderful. I hope your Christmas was just as nice.

    Oh yes, the air from my lungs is from Doctor Who. Nine, when he took Rose to watch the world end. I wanted to give the same gift to my family but they wouldn't have got it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.