Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lifey Picturey Stuff

I haven't posted any of my own pictures in a while!
They're just not all that pretty. :P ;) Anyways, Here are a few things that have happened recently that deserved pictures of. <3 


I made this "mooshy belly bunny" for the gorgeous little girl I babysit on Fridays. :D I gave it to her as  a Christmas present and I'm pretty sure she loves it. I'm very proud of it. I don't make things very often and this one turned out very good! Here's the tutorial it was based off of: 

http://chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com/2010/03/tutorial-and-pattern-recycled-mooshy.html

Mine isn't quite the same. With the help of my older sister and my Mum I think it turned out much cuter. I didn't sew the ears on after I sewed the body together. That's a retarded way to do it and didn't even make sense...I just put them on when I sewed the body together. plus, I added a pleat to the ears to make sure they weren't flat when they were sewed on. And I didn't sew the limbs all the way across...we tried that and I thought it looked funny...And I used buttons and a sharpie on the face instead of embroidering it on. Way easier and cuter. Mum added the bowtie around his neck so that it'd be scrunchy like the way the lady has it in the tutorial...and I used a different pompom tutorial that I found on pinterest. easiest pompom ever. 
Anyway. You prolly didn't care about any of that. 
:D 


This is mah orchestra! My brother took this picture at our Christmas concert the other day.
I could name almost all of those kids for you but that might be boring...so we'll not. Me and Jonni are second row back (violin section), 3rd and 4th chairs to the right.


here's our beeeyoootiful Christmas tree!! :D the lights look kinda bunched up in the middle but they're really not. The lights sparkle and those were just all lit up right then. lol. xD I love the sparkly lights. It's not obnoxious at all. just super soft and twinkly. I'm so not fond of obnoxious lights...


My favorite way to look at christmas lights <3 : 


We had our friends over on Monday and I made Pumpkin Spice cookies! they were supposed to be pumkin whoopie pies, but I flopped the filling somehow (still haven't figured out how...O.o) so they were just pumpkin cookies. They were *amazing*. All cakey andn pumpkin-y and soft and warm. 
I'm pretty sure this is the same recipe I used if you're interested: 



So, Christmas is eleven days away. 
How crazy is that?? I still can't quite believe it's so close. :D 
We have parties every day this weekend starting on Friday and this afternoon I'm going to do a little bit of Christmas shopping with Mum. It's getting crazy busy these days. 

Anywho, I'm going to go listen to both of Michael Buble's Christmas albums again and try to find something cute to wear to town...
<3 Have a fantastic weekend!! <3

{xx}

8 comments:

  1. ahhh! i'm so excited for christmas!!! this is an adorable post, i can't wait to make of one those bunnies, i think i'll make one for Luke <3 ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, i love your bokjeh christmas tree and the pumpkin whoopie pies....ohmygawsh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggle* that picture about how you like to look at trees.... ermergersh, I do that too. LOL. I always get so frustrated because pictures of our tree never turn out or do it any justice. :-\

    MERRY CHRISTMAS SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your Christmas tree!! And I love your blog :) I would love to become a new follower if I may? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!
    Absolutely! :) I'm always thrilled to have new followers! ^_^
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you officially have a new follower!! :) feel free to follow mine as well. I found you through Noni!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I'll definitely go check out your blog! :D
      xx

      Delete
  6. You've been busy! The bunnies are cute!
    And your tree looks VERY pretty! I like Christmas lights.

    I hope you have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.