Thursday, July 28, 2011

whew!

Well, I decided to switch from putting my pictures on here to putting them on mom's facebook. They are so much easier and quicker to upload there and you can actually look at them and comment! :) I hope nobody minds....I had 100 pictures today though and there was no way I was going to upload them on here! And they were all too adorable to delete. :) I actually got it down to about 90. hehe. Anywho. You will be able to see them on mom's Facebook. I am figuring out the whole album making thing. It about annoyed the pudding outta me at first but I think I got it down! lol. <3
Today Q and Jo are moving into their new house. Jonnah, Micah, Daniel, and Nathanael are all over there helping. I am here to help mom for the day and to babysit when she has to go out later. :) Tomorrow is Jason and Toni's move date. The "barn" (their appartment ^_^) Doesn't have water yet though, so they are going to do their showers and laundry here. :)
I. Am. SO. Psyched about Sunday!!!! After church a whole bunch of us from our family and church are going to Silver Dollar City for Moonlight Madness!!! I can't wait! I love SDC and being there in the middle of the night will be a blast. :D :D
^_^ ^_^ Ooh! My pictures are almost uploaded! :D Our computer is so slow......
Omigsh! I am STARVING! I want....Fajita Quesadillas!!!! Omygoodness. That sounds so amazing.....yummm....
Okies. I am completely out of interesting things to yammer about. :) I am going to finish uploading the last of the pics, find some food, and prolly write an email to my Bestie. :) <3 <3 <3 Luvluv!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. True story.