Monday, July 18, 2011

blarghish

wow. That is how I feel. Blarghish. Kinda tired....kinda cold....wanting to do something....and slight traces of a headache just waiting to attack. *yawn* wow
How are you? :D
I am not quite sure what to blog about.........
I think I need some coffee....and a hoodie...and some ibuprofen....Then We'll see how I feel.
Alright! Got some coffee, my warm fuzzy robe, ibuprofen, and something to blog about! :D I feel better. ^_^ Oh, On top of all that Nonii got on to chat! :D <3 I love it when I feel better. hehe. <3
Bella had kittens a couple days ago! She had five and they are *so* cute and fluffy and 'dorable! :D I think the orange stripe may be my favorite. ^_^ here are a few pix of them. Not very good ones but Jonnah was trying to take pictures and hold a kitty. lol.
That little orange one is sooooooo cute....<3

a leetle keety face. ^_^

My little orange kitty. And Captain Jack Sparrow. :D :D :D <3 <3 <3

"These are a few of my favorite things...." <3

Jeri and Lish.

<3 <3 <3

Lish. And Porky Pig's Notice of Eviction. :D lol! <3 
There you have them. <3 They are rotten photos really.....I will try to get some better ones sometime this week. Hope you enjoyed. <3 <3 Have an un-blarghish week!!! ;) ^_^ <3

3 comments:

  1. I <3 the pictures of my Rosie girl! She is soooo cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "these are a few of my favorite things..." LOL I love that shirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D :D Yes she is Tyana! ^_^ SHe was so adorable with the kittens too. She was so gentle. ^_^

    Thanks Abigail! :D I do too! and It doesn't get much better than Jack Sparrow and kittens. :D :D lol. ^_^ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.