Thursday, July 21, 2011

guess what!

You guessed it!! More pictures. :D Only these are pics of old pics. Not good quality as they are old to begin with and our camera is crap, but they are fun anywho. :D I'm hoping to put a ton of old pictures up for the next few posts. :) And I do mean like, a for real ton. lol. A LOT. hehe. <3 <3

<3 <3 Mum and Dad <3 <3

So cute!! <3

LOVE this pic. :D :D

what a doll! ^_^

love the styles. hehe. They are so cute.

Mom and Dad with Grandpa and Grandma Burks.
Mum and Jason! :D

Daddio. :D <3

Baby Jason. <3

This is mum still pregnant with Jase....hm....It should be back a pic. lol.

Dad and jase

Grandma Burks
Isn't she cute!?!

Grandpa Burks.

LOL! So cute!


see what I mean! Daddio is rockin' that outfit. :D lol!!

Curlers! :D :D I love this one a lot. :D :D
HAHA!! What a face!

Dimples!! :D

<3 <3 This, is the definition of adorable. :D

Gramma Mandella and Jason.


Uncle Jared, Uncle Joe, and Swanee. <3 <3

My uncles! :D

Jason, Dad, Mom, Jared, Gramma, and Joseph.
SO CUTE!!! Love that hair. :D


This one should be in a different album 'cause it is later than the rest of the pics but it is so dang cute. :D

<3 <3 <3 <3



LOL!!! Classic camera face. :D
so very Jason.


Swanee
Gramma

Dad Golfing.

Pretty Gramma. <3 <3

I *love* this picture. Jase, Grandad, Daddio, Jared, and Joseph.

lol! Their so cute. :D :D

Mum! She is so pretty!
<3 <3

Grandad and Jason. <3 :)

hehe. :D <3

LOVE!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well! You made it this far! lol. Next blog post will be pictures too. I love them. This morning I pulled the album with all these pics off the shelf and Me, Ethan, Jeri, and Bean had so much fun looking at them! :D I can't wait to put more up. I hope all of you have as much fun with this as I am. :D :D <3 <3 <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A little bit about life right now, Not much. :D We are going to start orchestra in a couple weeks and I can't wait. Then is school. This year I am really kinda nervous about it actually. lol. I am going to be trying to cram 2 years worth of bookwork into one year! I want to finish with highschool so that I can get some kind of job and start saving (For voice lessons someday I hope!! <3). I am going to do 11th and 12th grade this School year, then next year I am going to work on my quilt, get some income and save up some $$, Read a lot, maybe do some writing, CLEP and online college courses ( I think ), and if I have any leftover credits from this year that I need to finish I will be doing them as well. I *really* hope it works out. :) I am *GOING* to stick with it. No getting behind. :D lol.
A bunch of the married kids are moving this month so we are going to be helping a lot. Jo and Q are moving, Josh and Ty are moving, and Jase and Toni are moving! Crazy I know. :D
That is pretty much it! :) I hope you enjoy the photos I will be posting. <3 I will anyways. :D Have a loverly weekend everyone! <3 <3 <3

4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! You Mom and Dad are SO CUTE!!! And I really admire your ambition with finishing school early!! There is no way I would be able to do that!! ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx! Aren't they!? :D They are so dolly. Mom was only 17, and Dad only 19 in these pics. how crazy is THAT!? :D <3 <3 They were adorable. <3 <3 <3
    lol! I think u could. If I could then u sure could. :D I am so ready and determined to finish high-school. ^_^ I am excited. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. The redheaded dimply baby in all these pix is Jason, my oldest Brother. He has the cutest dimples on earth. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its fun to see all the old pics <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.