Saturday, February 11, 2012

crazy weekend...

I haven't been home since 7:30 yesterday morning...
It's been crazy.
Friday we left the house early, as usual, for orchestra. It was only a few of us. Me, Mum, Micah, and Jonnah. The little kids and Dean stayed home with colds. It was a long day....The sky was grey and drizzly, The nursery smelled funny, and my Monster refused to kick in. *sigh* It got better though around class time when I finally got out of the nursery with a few minutes to spare to hang out with my friends. ^_^ Class went well...Pretty much it was a blah-ish day. lol.
That evening Jonnah and I went home to spend the night at Jo and Q's helping Jo and Tabbi finish the decorations for a baby shower that Jo was hostessing for her bestie (Tabbi's big sister.). 
We finished cutting and gluing and stringing and tying and sticking and baking by about 12 then went to bed. Saturday morning we were all up by 6:30 and we got dressed for the party and fell to cooking and putting together a jillion breakfast burritos while we listened to the Rat Pack and sang along. We were epic fast and finished them all and actually got out the door by 8:30 like we had planned!! :D The shower was beautiful and it all went really great. :)
Tonight is out church's couples night out for Valentines day, So A bunch of the couples are at Panera having a blast. :D  I am babysitting my Neices, 'Lish and 'Laina, and my Nephew, Nedward while Josh and Ty are out. They are all sound asleep now. Leah is watching a movie in the other room. It is nice in here.
The Sunshine came out today...<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 
I'm listening to Buble sing "You Don't Know Me."*sigh* So sweet and sad. <3 "Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by. A chance that you might love me too."  I feel like falling asleep and dreaming of something beautiful....
 xoxoxo.
~RinskiiJoy

P.S. Sorry about the lack of a picture...I'm not on my usual computer so I don't have any. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. True story.