Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Stolen Stolen Idea...

I'm suffering from an extreme overdosage of trying to finish up school today. 
So I stole this idea from Nonii. ^_^ (thanks, hun.) 

~I rarely enjoy reading.  

~ I'm addicted to my violin. <3 <3 

~ I like Michael Buble better than Frank Sinatra (much to my family's dismay. lol) 

~I love FPS and RPG video games. They're the *best* 

~I think those thick, nerdy, geeky, glasses are adorable. 

The chain on my tire swing. :) 
~I think going barefoot in public places is not only embarassing, but disgusting. 

~I am in love with Captain Jack Sparrow. (u prolly all know that already, but I thought it was worth mentioning)

~ I am a germaphobe. at least a little. 

~ Blonde is prolly my *veryvery* fave hair color on a boy. *swoon* ^_^ 


I hafta go now. I need some coffee. And some dinner. :) And I need to find something to wear. Goshdarnit. I don't have anything that I wanna wear tonight. *sigh* oh well. <3 
sorry for this lame post. 
xox
~RinskiiJoy

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I probably gross you out all the time then (with my bare feet). Sorry!
    And I like dark hair better. Like DARK. :D
    I am addicted to reading...anything I can get my hands on.
    Not germaphobe at ALL.
    Wowzers. We are not very alike at all...
    Hehe, maybe that's one reason we get along!!!
    I guess I just posted my list right here. :D
    Love ya darling! Can't wait to see you tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Dark hair too... quite a lot. lol. but blonde snags me every time. <3 <3
      hehe. I know you are. :D
      We aren't very alike, but hey, That's a good thing in my mind. :) I like different people. :D :D
      xox

      Delete

Comments make my day. True story.