Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just wanted to let ya'll know...

I'm really sorry if I've been neglecting you all with my lack of comments!! 
Blogger *will not* allow me to post any for some reason. 
It always gives me this really flipping annoying error. 
So, I'm appologizing. :P 
If any of you have experienced this before and know how to fix it, I'd love some advice. 
In the mean time, Know that I do read your posts. :) I'm thinkin' of you. 
xoxo
'til next time, 

Must. Go. somday.....*sigh* <3 

~RinskiiJoy

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that's sad. You can't comment on ANY blogs? Wow. I would be disgusted :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been able to comment on one or two using an iPod, but other than that, no. It's really odd. When I tell it to publish, it opens a whole new tab in my browser with an error message in it. It's *soooo* frustrating. :P

      Delete
  2. I had that problem with Tabbi's blog. She fixed it, I think by updating her blog. Ask her for the details, but you might try that! :D Love the pic, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm....I'm pretty sure I'm fully updated. I'll ask her about it though. :) Thanks.
      me too....It makes me antsy. ^_^
      xox

      Delete
  3. awe! i hope you can get it figured out soonly! <3 see you tomorrow! <3

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.