Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Spring Walk. :)

 Green!!!! :D :D :D :D I love Spring <3


The creek. I was hoping it would be higher but I couldn't get down there yesterday and it was pretty low by today. :) It was still plenty fast though! It was lovely. 



hehehe. :D The rock I threw. It didn't make it very far. I was throwing left handed though and it was a huge rock! :D :D :D lol





 Attempting to balance on this crazy rock. :D You should have seen it up close! :)
The field that Jonnah and I make a mad dash across every time we go to the creek to avoid snakes, ticks and the like. :D The grass it *so* tall right now!!!!
The shortcut. :) You can see the real road through the trees. It is way longer but not as steep. it is a tough decision between ease and time every trip back. :D this time we had to be back quick so we chose the shortcut. We made it up impressively fast though!! Of course, I kinda have to blame that on the killer horsefly that chased us half way up. :D
Yeah. It looks steeper in real life! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Orchestra tomorrow! :P *sigh* I am bushed. *yawn* :) I am really excited and pretty dang sad about this weekend. Happy part is THE VALENCIAS ARE COMING!!! :D :D :D :D They are coming Tomorrow evening and staying at Jase and Toni's for the weekend! I am SOOOOO Excited!!! I have not seen Noni is *WAY* too long! :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ yep. I am really really 'cited. :D :D
Sad part. This is Aaron and Jen's last weekend living in MO. :( Hopefully not forever but we will see what the Lord has planned! I am certainly going to miss all of them!! Jenna and Baby Della and my crazy awesome hysterical big brother. :') Can you imagine what it must have been like for people you love to move away back before we had cell phones and internet and cars!!?? Like Laura Ingles! She and her family left everything and everyone they loved to move across the country! hehe. My Brother's family is moving a couple hours away and we are all going to miss them like crazy!! We are a bunch of spoiled people huh?? ^_^ I am so thankful for being spoiled that way though. ^_^ <3 <3 Anyways. I think I had better scoot. I have to be up early in the morning! I hope everyone has as amazing a weekend as I am really hoping to have! :D :D :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. True story.