Monday, April 11, 2011

A Boring Post

Um. It has been a while since my last post....but I feel so dang boring tonight. I have been debating whether or not to try and write one. I think I will. :D lol.

ok....um....wow. uh...Yeah. I don't have a stinking thing to say. lol.

Right this second Nathanael is stomping around the house honking "When The Saints Go Marching In", Jonnah is playing Plants V. Zombies on mom's iPod, Sam is looking for something to do as mom said no tv tonight, Leah is cracking up about something or another....I have a feeling it has to do with whatever Nathanael is talking about now that he is done honking. :D Oh yeah. Me. I am sitting here wating for the coffe to finish so i can have some.....yummm....I love coffee in the evening. ^_^ so yeah. Not much goin' on 'round here. lol

I had a great morning hangin' with Joanna and Gavin! :D Jo needed a babysitter for while she was at her Dr.'s appointment so I soent the morning with them. :D Gavin is a dolly. <3 <3 I was holding him in the waiting room this morning and he was really tired but didn't want to fall asleep so he would fuss for a minute then snuggle his face up in his blanket and stick his little thumb in his mouth and close his eyes. It was *adorable*. The lady at the receptionist desk had to open her little window and say that he was one of the cutest things she had ever seen. :D (yes, she knew it was Joanna's baby. lol!) He was so good. <3

weeelll.....yep! this was boring! lol. I promised Sam I would play Dutch Blitz with him and Noni isn't popping up on chat like I hoped she would. WAIT!!! There she is!!! :D :D :D :D lol. she came up seriously a half second after I finished that. oooohhh.....that coffee smells so good. <3 Have a great week ppl!!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. True story.