1. I am not a fan of reading books. There are a few books that I really enjoy...I'm not the typa kid that just reads anything I can get my hands on though...
2. I am terrible at introducing myself to people. I'm kinda shy. lol.
3. I've wanted to go Scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef since I was about 10.
4. I'm in love with anything Nautical. Ships, sea-shells, driftwood, reefs, islands, ect.
5. I sometimes pretend like I'm a photographer.
6. I really enjoy video games. yup. x-box, X-box 360, PS2 +3, PC games, ect. I'm good at 'em too.
7. I'm not a very sportsy girl. Every now and then I play some volley-ball or tennis....
8. I *reallyreally* wanna play paintball.
9. I have never been on a float trip *or* a camping trip. sad, I know.
10. I can type at 73WPM. boojah.
11. I paint my fingernails every color. including sparkley.
12. I'm a champion bread-baker.
13. I love sci-fi tv shows and movies.
14. Jazz is my favorite.
15. I am totally a pet person. :D my house will be extremely pet-ridden.
16. I am horribly at water skiing. (though, the few times I actually get on top of the water are totally worth all the crashing in the beginning.)
17. I'm a coffee addict.
18. I play any instument I can get ahold of. xD I love music.
19. I am a Pirates of the Caribbean fanatic. <3 Best movies ever.
20. I'm gonna have a motorcycle someday.
21. Green might be my favorite color. I feel bad abandoning purple to 2nd place though....It's a toss up.
22. I hate Algebra so flipping bad I would kill it dead if I ever got the chance.
23. I've never had a boyfriend.
24. I'm pretty much fond of doughnuts.
25. I like to walk to the top of our Blackberry Hill so that I can see the Sunset better.
26. King Size *is* Fun Size
27. Singing is one of my very favorite things to do. I wanna be famous at it someday. That's my dream. A dream that will likely never come true. But I like to hope it anyways. ^_^
28. I eat Ranch and Valentina on pretty much everything. almost always together.
29. I am deathly afraid of Spiders. Like, Legitimate Arachniphobia. *shivver*
30. I rarely make my bed.
31. If I were Jo, I would have married Laurie.
I know, That's 31. But #31 was totally worth mentioning. ^_^ I always thought they should have been together. Despite all my bestie's attempts to explain to me why it wouldn't have worked and Amy was perfect for Laurie. *sigh* I stop reading that book after that part...*tear*
Anyways, Life is beautiful. I had a beautiful Easter. I would post some pictures, but our internet is garbage and we can't upload hardly anything right now. :P I'll prolly find one to post....or this would look really bland. :) Next time I have decent internet I'll try to post a bunch. :D
<3 <3 <3