Friday, March 16, 2012

A beautiful Friday...

My Friday was very much different from how it usually is...
It was totally a blast. All day. :D Usually I have orchestra and babysitting ALL day on Fridays. It is a pretty long day almost every time, but so worth it. I love my friends there and I love my classes and getting to play my violin in such a huge group. xD It's so kool. 
Anyways, Today, When we left for orchestra, Mum dropped Micah and I off at Joshua and Tyana's house so that we could go to Rick Santorum Rally an hour and a half away! I was so excited! I had missed the one last week and was terribly sad about it. So, We left their house around 8 I think. We drove for a long time, and got there right at 10, when it was supposed to start,  and got right in the door. :D Mr. Santorum wasn't actually there for a while so people were just conversing and such. I spent that time like I usually do, Studying people. There were several young familys there, much like my brother and  sister-in-law's, who I was sitting with. :D It was lovely to see other babies and small children there. There were lots of elderly retired people, most of them very kind looking and happy to smile back. There was a rather strange group of people standing up on the stage above the podium. A few older high-class looking people, A few younger guys in kakhi pants or jeans, and t-shirts, and a few other regular kinds of people. The Secret Service men were intruiging, as always. :D They are so...stoic. With their stiff suits and  very set expressions. Like they were not going to smile if the president's life depended on it. :D Every now and then one of them would un-fold their hands just long enough to say someting into their lapel or adjust their earpiece. It was like watching one of those awesome spy movies. One of them looked just like Agent Barret from one of my fave TVshows ever.....
(I really hope you like descriptions. I love describing people so much!) 
Mr. Santorum had a very wonderful speech full of his goals and beliefs and wishes for our county's future! I wish I could vote for him. Sadly, I will not be old enough to vote this year. I believe, from what I have heard/read/seen that he really is the best choice for presidency. He was so chill too! He was in a a nice casual outfit and seemed lo enjoy making people laugh. :D I liked his personality. 
After the Rally we went to get lunch at a little Italian restaurant in a huge outlet mall. It was goood....:) 
After Lunch we decided to go find a beach on the nearby Lake of the Ozarks. We did. It was a lovely little rocky beach right off of a trail. Secluded from the road, and clean. :D Me, Josh, and the kids rolled up our jeans and waded in the shallow water and skipped rocks and looked at little fish and had a grand time. Tyana sat on a quilt up on the beach with Elaina in the shade laughing at Josh and us kids. Micah had a great time throwing huge rocks into the water right next to me, showering me with water, and laughing his heart out. lol. What are brothers for I s'pose. ;)  
After the beach we went back to the mall and shopped around for a while, then we stopped at Coldstone Creamery and got ice cream to eat on the trip home. We got home around 5:30, completely exhausted, and happy from a fun day. The kids and mom got home about 30 minutes after us. 
Right now, I have had a shower, I'm in my lovely PJ's, I just ate a delicious piece of toast (with Salsa on top ^_^), and I'm sitting in my corner of the couch trying not to doze off and watching a show with the family. <3 It has been such a lovely day. I am so glad God has blessed me with such a wonderful family and such a great life. He is so merciful to shower His blessings on us! We deserve worse than everlasting punishment, yet, He loves us and gives us second chances all the time. :) I love Him with my whole heart. 
The thing I regret very most about today, is that the camera was dead. I was sittin' at the Music Hall and Mr. Santorum was about to come out to speak and I had the camera on and ready, And. It died. Just like that. Totally dead. I was *so*upset! I do not have *any* pictures from after 10 o' clock this morning. It is horrifying. I am still sad about it...:P 
Oh well. :) 
I better go ahead and get off. I am terribly sleepy...I might go find something delicious to eat. ooh, Mom just made a pot of French Press coffee....HuZzAh!! <3  
luv! xoxo

I took this last week and edited it yesterday morning. <3 I rather like it. 

~RinskiiJoy

1 comment:

  1. <3 loved hearing bout your day! totally wish i could have gone with ya'll, i wanna see santorum... :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.