Monday, March 26, 2012

Absolutely Nothing...

{I love laughing}|{This show crackes me up}|{I am so glad Spring is here}|{I want food}|{I love hoodies}|{I wanna have an adventure}|{I love our new camera}|{We walked to the creek yesterday}|{I bought new performance shoes}|{Jenna crackes me up}|{It's getting late}|{I had a fabulous birthday party yesterday}|{It was actually me, Aaron, Tyana, Elaina, and Joanna's birthday party}|{We ate good food}|{Micah got his drivers license today}|{lol}|{the parking lot at Marshal's smelled really funny today}|{I'm not super good at guitar}|{do you like that picture?}|{I need sleep}|{I am so not looking forward to school tomorrow}|{I *really* like striped hoodies}|{*growl*}

 <3 xoxo <3 
~RinskiiJoy

6 comments:

  1. LOL!!! You should not be aloud to blog at 11:30! :-D <3
    P.S. Good pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe. You don't even know. ;) <3
      Thanx Sis.

      Delete
  2. Yes good picture! And you made me laugh, so the post was successful. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thanks. I am terribly proud of it. :D
      I'm so glad. <3 <3

      Delete

Comments make my day. True story.