Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Funn!!!

 Heyo ppl! ^_^
this past weekend/ week so far has been really great! Alejandra did end up getting to come on Fridayand hse was able to stay until Sunday!
Friday night we had a game night here at the house and we had all the married kids over and Nonii and Mrs. V. We had a really fun time! Jonnah, Tabbi, Jana, and I went out to the trampoline in the dark and drank monsters and were just crazy. xD Then we came in and played Catch Phrase, Quietly Upstairs, and Apples to Apples. After everyone went home (around midnight) Me, Jonnah, and Jana watched Megamind in our room. That was soooo much funn!! I love that show a lot. :D We laughed through the whole thing. ^_^ After that Everyone climbed into my bed and Ninskii taught us how to play Rummy. After that we decided it was time to go to bed so we all got in bed and turned off the lights and.......talked....and talked....and talked.....xD We didn't actually decide to go to sleep until 5am! :D
Saturday we went to the zoo....That was pretty fun as well. :) Then Saturday evening Jana went to stay at Jase and Toni's. Sunday morning they stayed for the first service then had to leave. I wish she could have stayed longer! I am glad that she got to come though. <3 I am bummed that I had a cold the whole time she was here though. :P I'm afraid I wasn't a very fun or interesting person to be around all weekend! lol. :P Oh well.
Last night was Jemima Courville's baby blessing and that was very fun and sweet. We picked up all the girls on the way so we definitely had a fun trip there and back! The van was WAY crowded.. lol. <3
Tongith I am going to babysit my Loverly Nieces and Nevvy again!! (Lishy, Nedward, and 'Laina) ^_^ I have already been able to babysit them once this week. :D they are so stinkin' adorable.
I am bushed. *yawn* I'm going to post some (31...O_O lol.) pix from the past weekend then prolly go take a nap! ^_^ <3 <3 luvluv! <3
~RinskiiJoy

P.S. Oh Oh Oh!!! Let me know what you think of my new background. xD lol. I love it. :D <3





























<3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I look SO horrid in that pic of me jumping!! Lolz. haha, I lve the look on Bens face on the last one. <3 I had SO much fun with you guys!! your family is the bomb an so r u! <3 cant wait to come down again!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! We all look horrid in the pix of us jumping! lol. U were making a really strange face though! xD I'm glad u had fun! I did too, and the other kids LOVE having u around!! <3 u!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. True story.