Monday, May 16, 2011

"New Look! Same great taste!!" ^_^

So whaddya think? I don't know exactly how I feel about this background yet.....It is a little....12? :D lol. I like it better than the last one I thought I might like and it is a nice change from the original I think. I'll prolly end up changing it in a couple weeks anyways. :)
I just got cornbread in the oven to go with Potato soup......I'm not a fan of either but they are sounding pretty good right now!! I am starving. :D
Mom and Micah are in town right now....Mom has some errands to run and such and Micah is choosing paper for his Grad Invites. :) I can't believe he is graduating.....I'm so jealous. :D lol. I'm next though!!! At most 2 more years! :) :) :) I can't wait. :D I don't know what I'll do after High-school...O.o Good thing I have two more years to think about it!! haha. :D
This morning I took Micah's senior photos! :D It was fun. Even with our awful camera that I hate! they turned out pretty good I think and me and Micah had a lot of fun...He is so funny! :D
OH OH OH!!!!!!!!! I am finished with Algebra for the Summer!!! HUZZAAAHHH!!!!! :D :D :D I am so happy! All I have left is History which at the moment I hate because the assignment I have on it is hard...lol. I like actually have to think...:P hehehe. ;) Oh well. I only have 5 chapter reviews left! I think I can finish by the end of this week.
My next Ortho appointment is tomorrow....I am *really* hoping that Dr. Fox will set an appointment to get my braces off. :D :D :D That would be amazing. I'm not looking forward to a retainer but it can't be as bad as a mouth-full of metal. >:P lol. I am so happy with my teeth. :D They look amazing.
Okies. I gotta run! I jsut wanted everybody to see the crazy new background! hehehe. ^_^ I need to go check the cornbread, put on socks, check on Ethan, and chat with Nonii. :D :D <3 <3 Have a loverly week folks. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. True story.