Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sorting pictures...

I'm just sittin' here at the computer sorting out all the random pictures in my folder and here are a few that I found that I had meant to put on my blog but never got around to! lol. <3 enjoy. 

for real?? lolz.

me looking at venus crossing the sun. We were using binoculars and uv-protective goggles. It was sooo cool. xD 

What the sun looked like through the goggles..I couldn't get
 Venus to actully show up in the picture 'cause it was tiny,
 but I wanted you to know how nifty it looked. ^_^ 

My Robot, Rodney. ^_^ He's pretty much my fave accessory. 
my newest outfit creation. :) It's sooo comfy.
hehe. an' my dawg in the background. <3 

I am so dang excited about the 4th of July coming up! Can you believe it's almost here ALREADY? This year has gone by freakishly fast. :P Anywhos, On Sunday, my church is having our celebration. Lotsa friends, pot-luck food, fireworks, games, sports, and so on! :D It's always so much fun! I don't know how many years our church has been having 4th of July parties, but it's a lot. lol. I hope we can do them forever. ^_^ Then on Wednesday (the 4th) There is the parade on the Marshfield square! That's another thing that I've been going to as long as I can remember. The cute little small-town square is like, intant nostalgia for me. We moved from marshfield a few years ago, but our church is there, and I wouldn't miss the parade and the booths on the square for anything. <3 :D I love the 4th of July. I think it very well may be my favorite holiday next to Christmas....
Expect a lot of pictures from those events. :)

My hands are cold. I don't like typing when my hands are cold.
I'm going to go outside where it's blazin' hot and cuddle a kitten for a little while cos they're so dang cute.
<3 <3 <3 <3
lluuuuuvzz!
xox

{Rinz}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day. True story.